Jobs and Career
SBI Associates Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012
Associates of State Bank of India SBI invites application to the recruitment of Clerks in the Clerical Cadre.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent with aggregate 60 % OR Graduation from a recognised university
- Age: (As on 01/08/2012) Minimum Age - 18 years; Maximum Age - 28 years (relaxation SC/ST (5 years), OBC (3 years)...)
- Registration of Application form : 30/07/2012
- Last date for registration of Application form: 13/08/2012
- Dates of Written Examination: 07/10/2012 and 14/10/2012
Name of Associate Banks of SBI
- SBBJ (State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur)
- SBH (State Bank of Hyderabad)
- SBM (State Bank of Mysore)
- SBP (State Bank of Patiala)
- SBT (State Bank of Travancore)
For detail information, visit Clerk Recruitment Exam 2012 Associate Banks of SBI
Visit the official website of State Bank of India Recruitment 2012
BSF Head Constable (RO)/ ASI (RM) Recruitment
Written test (First Phase) for the post of Head Constable (Radio Operator) / Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic) in BSF will be held on 23 September 2012.
Those selected in First Phase will appear in Second Phase on 15 October 2012. Documentation, PST, PET, Dictation Test, interview and final medical will be held on this day.
Written Examination Syllabus
The written examination for the HC (RO) and ASI (RM) recruitment will consist of FOUR (4) parts.
- Part I : Physics (60 marks)
- Part II: Mathematics (60 marks)
- Part III: Chemistry (60 marks)
- Part IV: English & GK (50 marks)
- The syllabus for Part I, Part II, and Part III will be based on 10+2 CBSE or state education board.
- Part IV includes Current Affairs, History, Geography and General Science
- All the FOUR Parts will be Objective Type Multiple Choice.
- The question papers for all the Parts will be in English and Hindi.
Visit BSF website
Get Jobs and Career updates in your Email. Subscribe