Skip to main content

My Dream, a poem by Ritwick Sinha

Children's Corner//



My Dream

I like to dream --
I dream to be a doctor,
I dream to be an actor.
I dream to be a painter,
I dream to be a cricketer.
I dream to be a scientist,
I dream to be an artist.
I dream to be a teacher,
I dream to be an engineer.
I dream to be a pilot,
I dream to be an astronaut.
My dream is my aim.

By Ritwick Sinha
Class-III,
Don Bosco School,
Guwahati.

Today is Thanksha (Saturday)

What next?


  • Get Email Alerts (Bishnupriya Manipuri)



  • Get SMS Alerts (Bishnupriya Manipuri)


  • Get Email Alert (E - World)

    Comments

    1. Dream or imagination is the source of all creative thoughts converting into innovative results. The dream at tender age of human is the seed of all innovations and wonders taking place in the world.

      So,it is the duty of every parents to nourish and culture the dreams of child and encourage them to grow with it. Parents can help the child to decide the real aim of the child as per his/her intelligence and capability.

      Ritwick has written a very sweet & touchy poem expressing his dreams on the paper which reminds me my childhood dreams. Keep it up Ritwick and keep your dreams always alive which will help you to reach your real aim in life.

      Pratibha Sinha
      Guwahati

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanx Pratibha on bahelf of Ritwick Sinha. I m trying in my level best. - Ramendu'da

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    We all love comments. It is moderated

    Popular posts from this blog

    The 'Star' Krishankant Sinha of Space City Sigma

    By RK Rishikesh Sinha, New Delhi It is a myth that the all-knowing Internet knows everything. One such myth relates to old television stuff aired on Doordarshan before 1990. Search in Google “Space City Sigma”, the search engine would throw up reminiscent results from the people who still long for those days. Those days were really golden days. Krishankant Sinha in the role of Captain Tara in Space City Singma For those who have watched Doordarshan some 15 to 20 years back, am sure they will have nostalgic memories of it. The days when possessing a now ubiquitous looking television set was a luxury. It was a neighbour’s envy product. It was a visual product to showoff, to flaunt that we have a television set . Those were the days when black and white, locked television was rarely found in homes. The days became immortal for teleserials like Ramayana, Mahabharata, Swami’s Malgudi Days (Ta-Na-Na-Na…), Ek-Do-Teen-Char (Title song: Ek do teen char, chaaro mil ke saath chale to ...

    Bishnupriya Manipuri Development Council: Few Pertinent Questions (Part I)

    By Rebati Mohan Sinha On last 25th March 2010 there was an announcement in the floor of the House that the Government of Assam has agreed on principle to form three separate Social Economic Development Councils for Bishnupriya Manipuri, Nath Yugi and Maimal. And now the Cabinet Committee has given its nod. It will be placed in the House (not yet placed) and once it is passed, then a Ministerial Committee would consult the stake holders i.e. these three communities, regarding their aspirations and would send its recommendation accordingly to the Central Government for further action within the next two months. The two months time since been elapsed, even then the bill is yet to show its face in the House. The Ministerial consultation is quite far away. Why am I repeating the same thing now is because of a section of Bishnupriya Manipuri started quarreling for the share of so-called power, from now on, without knowing the outcome of the development which is taking place in the...

    Smart Study

    By Surajit Sinha, New Delhi All about studying Since all the competitive exams are based on multiple choice question patterns, I would suggest you to study in a CBSE curriculum especially if you are in north east. If you want to make it in IIT/Engineering start preparing from class VIII. If you want to make a career as a academician or a research/scientist then only enroll for a Bachelor of Science course. Otherwise wipe out these courses from your mind. For engineering aspirants it is best to enroll yourself to a coaching institute, which not only refine your skill but also give a boost to your confidence. if you are not good enough in studies, do not hesitate to join ITI (industrial training institute), believe me this will catch you a fortune in terms of your academic capability. Girls can opt for various vocational training courses offered by local vocational colleges. The latest in thing in studying is nano-technology, bio-technology, these two fields holds the future of industry...