Monday, 13 September 2010

Feross Aboukhadijeh with bishnupriy

September 11 -- Google announced Google Instant. It is a new search enhancement that shows results as you type.

Feross Aboukhadijeh decided to build YouTube Instant (going a step further to get the same experience that of Google Instant in YouTube) in less than an hour. What started out as a bet with his roommate, YouTube Instant has become ultra-hit. And Feross Aboukhadijeh has become within a night a web celebrity. YouTube CEO offered him a job offer in Twitter. A true fairy-tale story!

Feross Aboukhadijeh wrote in his site

I awoke Friday morning to an inbox full of people congratulating me on YouTube Instant, sending me links to press coverage, and sharing it by the thousands on Twitter and Facebook.
The Washington Post called to do an interview, Venture Beat put my picture on their front page, and Mashable wrote a front page story …twice. YouTube Instant also made it to the All Things Digital front page and the Hacker News home page three times.
YouTube CEO Chad Hurley even asked me if I wanted a job …over Twitter!

I ran YouTube Instant with 'bishnupriy' [i.e bishnupriya manipuri], it brought it correctly the results.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bisarei — Bishnupriya Manipuri Search Engine

Bisarei