By RK Rishikesh Sinha, New Delhi It is a myth that the all-knowing Internet knows everything. One such myth relates to old television stuff aired on Doordarshan before 1990. Search in Google “Space City Sigma”, the search engine would throw up reminiscent results from the people who still long for those days. Those days were really golden days. Krishankant Sinha in the role of Captain Tara in Space City Singma For those who have watched Doordarshan some 15 to 20 years back, am sure they will have nostalgic memories of it. The days when possessing a now ubiquitous looking television set was a luxury. It was a neighbour’s envy product. It was a visual product to showoff, to flaunt that we have a television set . Those were the days when black and white, locked television was rarely found in homes. The days became immortal for teleserials like Ramayana, Mahabharata, Swami’s Malgudi Days (Ta-Na-Na-Na…), Ek-Do-Teen-Char (Title song: Ek do teen char, chaaro mil ke saath chale to ...
It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this
ReplyDeletepost at this web site.
cеrtainly like your weeb site but you need to take a look at the spelling
ReplyDeleteon several of your posts. Sevdral of them are rife
with spelling problems and I to find it very botÒ»ersome to inform the truth hoá´¡ever I'll defÑ–nitely come back again.
Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
ReplyDeleteThere's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Cheers